Sheffield Live has been broadcasting full time on FM for over 6 years (and longer via the internet) and we’re proud of the schedule of great, unique and diverse programmes we have built up.
Now we’d like to hear views of our listeners: what do you love / like / dislike about Sheffield Live; what would you like to hear more of on air?
The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete – and to nudge you into sparing 10 minutes to give us your views, we’ve teamed up with some great local businesses who have kindly supplied some fabulous prizes available to our survey respondents.
- £100 voucher from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op, 300 Broadfield Road, Sheffield S8 0XQ
- Meal for two* at Otto’s Restaurant (authentic Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine, Sharrowvale Road)
- Two tickets for Strictly Come Dancing Live at the Motorpoint Arena on 28 January 2014
- Two cinema ticket vouchers for the Showroom Cinema
- Two course meal for two** at Graze Inn, Ecclesall road – an innovative menu with a focus on sharing
- Two separate prizes of 6x Six Pack tickets for Owlerton Stadium, which include admission, race card, chicken in a basket meal, and more – a fun evening with friends
- The comprehensive and beautifully laid-out Peak District Bouldering Guide from Vertebrate Graphics
- The Peak District Mountain Biking – Dark Peak Trails Guide – crammed with exciting routes to ride in the Peak
- A two-course meal for two*** in the affordable, sustainable, local and ethical Avid Farm Shop
- A super-warm Mora Snowsuit OR Skogen Winter Overall OR Snowflake baby snow suit from KoziKidz
- Go climbing! An instructed session for two adults, with all necessary equipment, at the Foundry Climbing Club at the Foundry Climbing Centre
All you need to do to enter the competition is complete the listener survey (and you’ll be able to tick against which prizes you are most and least keen to win!) Entering is in line with our standard terms and conditions.
Your feedback in the survey will be incredibly useful to Sheffield Live in planning future shows.
Thanks to all the local businesses who have donated prizes – and thank you in advance for completing the listener survey!
[There is no cash alternative to any of the prizes].
*Otto’s Restaurant: Voucher for meal for 2. Food from a la carte menu to the value of £40. No drinks included. Sunday to Thursday in January. Booking essential; please mention voucher on booking.
**Graze Inn: Voucher for two-course meal for two people. No drinks included. Booking essential; please mention voucher on booking. Other terms may apply.
***Avid Farm Shop: Free two-course meal for two. Valid any day. Excludes drinks.