Budding and established filmmakers and musicians are invited to enter South Yorkshire’s very own music video competition – which has a £500 cash prize. 2Weeks2Make it is a music video competition, now in its 7th year.
- you think you’ve got what it takes to make a music video;
- your band wants a boost in online promotion;
- your filmmaking show-reel needs a little diversity;
- or maybe you are interested in working with new people,
2Weeks2Make it is open for an excellent creative vehicle for making new contacts in the film and music industry.
Check out the 2013 Audience Award winner (‘Fine Line Between Love and Crime’ by Ham Pocket’), and the Critics’ Choice Winner (‘Boat I Row’ by Sea Monster Eyes’).
If you are excited by the challenge of making and completing a music video in just two weeks, then get your applications in today!
- Filmmaker AND Musician application deadline – Friday 6th March 2015
- Industry day and launch event –Friday 13th March 2015
- 2Weeks2Make it 2015 production – Friday 13th March – Friday 27th March 2015
- Delivery deadline – Friday 27th March 2015
- Gala competition screening at The Showroom Cinema – Sunday 5th April 2015
- For more info go to: www.syfn.org/events-competitions/2weeks2makeit/
Please add your comment below..