This morning’s episode of Sheffield Live’s business programme, BusinessLive, covered access to finance for business startup and growth; crowdfunding; social media marketing; and nuclear and renewable energy.
Presenter Jamie Veitch was joined by:
• Joan Binns, a business advisor in the Sheffield Enterprise Programme
• Phil Shankland, Grand Master at TinAmps, who has partially funded his business expansion through a crowdfunding campaign (alongide traditional, and his own, finance)
• Barry James, founder and editor at The Crowdfunding Centre
• John Mounsey, expert in social media marketing (and much more), of Mounsey Web Consultancy
The show also featured Richard Wright, chief executive of the Sheffield Chamber, talking about whether the investment in nuclear reactors announced this week will be good for British – and Sheffield – businesses; Sheffield’s renewable energy and engineering expertise; and the latest growth figures.
- Listen to / download the podcast of today’s show
- More about the BusinessLive series